The Adventures Of An American Woman On An Organic Farm In Scotland

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Mighty Prince Chan



This is Prince Chan's nose. He's my favorite bull! A nice black Angus, he's my handsome boy. He loves to be brushed doon and tae have his back and shoulders scratched. But he's a persnickity lad and always does his "happy dance" when let oot of his pen. Which of course always scares the living daylights out of me...

2 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hello! I saw your profile on Farmgirl's site and just had to visit you.

I love your blog so much! I'm putting your site up on my blog as one of my favorite spots to visit. I grew up on a farm in Oklahoma and moved to California as a change of pace. Boy what a change!

Anyway, I really enjoy your writing.

Always,
Jas...

Michelle Therese said...

Wow! I never knew my ramblings would be so enjoyed!! :-) Thanks!! And do come back - I love to blather at folk hehehehe!