It was so beautiful out I decided tae take a stroll across the fields and visit the young female cows, as they are called around here: "The Heefers." 
There's ALWAYS time to stop and enjoy the jolly buttercups!!!!!
The heefers stampede to the gate and say "hello."
"Pepper" (heefier #38) is the big Boss Heefer.
The girls are ENDLESSLY curious and come to sniff me and cover me in nose-slime...
This heefer got creative when it came tae finding a way to have a peek.
In the distance you can see, over the curious heefers' backs, some farm fields that have had the grass mowed off of them and made into silage in the silage pits.
The heefers cheerfully escort me en masse as I make my way back to the house.
My heefer escort bids me farewell as I strike off across the other field. "Cheerio lasses!!"

There's ALWAYS time to stop and enjoy the jolly buttercups!!!!!
The heefers stampede to the gate and say "hello."
"Pepper" (heefier #38) is the big Boss Heefer.

The girls are ENDLESSLY curious and come to sniff me and cover me in nose-slime...

This heefer got creative when it came tae finding a way to have a peek.

In the distance you can see, over the curious heefers' backs, some farm fields that have had the grass mowed off of them and made into silage in the silage pits.

The heefers cheerfully escort me en masse as I make my way back to the house.

My heefer escort bids me farewell as I strike off across the other field. "Cheerio lasses!!"

2 comments:
A walk with the coo's. That's so nice!
I LOVE COOS!!! They are the friendliest and most social creatures I have ever encountered. I love to go visit with kye because they always visit back! :-) I'm never lonely around here hahahaha!
Post a Comment