I caught sight of these clouds while walking past the silage pit after checking on the sheep. A lamb got loose and it sure was a rodeo trying to catch him and put him back in! Anyhoo, here are some pictures of the clouds. They remind me of deer or hounds racing across the sky! (The middle picture is of different clouds seen from the front of the hoose.)
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! They are strange clouds..
I thought of this quote
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportions"- Sir Francis Bacon
I hope you are well
God Bless
love Rachel xoxo
Awesome pictures!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Neat clouds...never seen them like that before. ;)
Wow, these are pretty. They look a bit like smoke.
They're beautiful. I love it that God is so diverse! :)
Fabulous! It looks like God was marbling the sky.I love the contrast between the clouds and the colors in the sky. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment