Do you keep piling compost around the tatties until the are about 6" high? I'm wanting to plant some in the fall, but not sure how much work it'll be.
I love to see your pics....they are always so beautiful. Keep sharing.
What a blessing it is to be able to work in your OWN garden!
Hi Michelle, I have been following your writing and really enjoy reading you. Please come and check out my blog. www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com and write to me in my email link off my profile. I wanted to ask you about something. Thank you.
How fun! There's a certain satisfaction in pulling up all the little weeds.
Fer'give my Canajun ingnorance, but what's a Tattie? I s't summat like a Tater? Or summat else, whatsoever?Warren
A tattie is a tater, yes!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Do you keep piling compost around the tatties until the are about 6" high? I'm wanting to plant some in the fall, but not sure how much work it'll be.
I love to see your pics....they are always so beautiful. Keep sharing.
What a blessing it is to be able to work in your OWN garden!
Hi Michelle, I have been following your writing and really enjoy reading you. Please come and check out my blog. www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com and write to me in my email link off my profile. I wanted to ask you about something. Thank you.
How fun! There's a certain satisfaction in pulling up all the little weeds.
Fer'give my Canajun ingnorance, but what's a Tattie? I s't summat like a Tater? Or summat else, whatsoever?
Warren
A tattie is a tater, yes!
Post a Comment