The Adventures Of An American Woman On An Organic Farm In Scotland

Sunday, April 29, 2007

A lovely spring day full of flowers and sheep!

I bought a new vinyl (sp?) table cloth and WOW did it brighten up the kitchen! (Even the clutter got brighter...)
The Wooly Ladies meet me at the gate with all sorts of happy beys!

And now they are leading me to the trough in the hopes that a bucket of grain will materialize!

Spring has sprung! This is the upper half of our lawn - lush, green and full of flowers! There are no barefoot strolls through the grass though! Think of the song, "Thistle of Scotland"!!! (I found that flip-flops are risky too. Shucks! I miss bare feet and grass...)
Even the mint has come to life! I know it looks innocent...but it is plotting to take over the world...

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh, you kitchen looks lovely, all spiffed up and flowers in a vase too!

Hedi said...

It does look pretty and the baby lambs are so cute!

Michelle Therese said...

Ah...but you don't see the REST of the kitchen hahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen looks so bright and cheerful! It is amazing what one small thing can do to change the environment - for good or bad! =)

Michelle Therese said...

Yeah...I can't get over how one innocent table cloth has turned the kitchen into such a bright happy just-makes-me-want-to-do-the-dishes place!

Samara said...

It's gorgeous! I love those sheep. And I know that mint, too; ours is constantly plotting to escape its pots and jump into the flower bed!