The Adventures Of An American Woman On An Organic Farm In Scotland

Monday, November 26, 2007

Old Home Ec Cooking Terms Video - Fantastic!

These videos are stubborn - sometimes you have to push the play button twice *and* sometimes the video will be jerky the first time it plays! It's always fine on the second play though. Enjoy!

7 comments:

deb said...

Maybe I am strange but I think that the woman's dress in the opening scene is very nice. I love clothing from this time period.

I Like her mistake about creaming the butter. LOL

Anonymous said...

Women dressed in style during the 30s. I completely agree with you Deb.

Anonymous said...

I read the comments on youtube and they were not the most welcoming of homemakers. Some the woman even men calls the man sexist. I really don't know how the man is. Besides he's only in the movie film for two mintues tops!

deb said...

I think that we have such a different take on homemakers now. Some people even see housewives as lazy or victims of male oppression. Sadly not many people realize that some of us are proud of being house wives.

Shannon & Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Therese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.